Sales Manage to support and execute sales in Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Sending a cover letter and CV to:email@example.com
CCell is a UK start-up offering innovative solutions for coastal protection and the recovery and enhancement of marine ecosystems. We are highly committed to the environment and firmly believe that we must make exceptional and highly competitive products to have the most significant impact. The company's core technology is the installation of artificial reefs around which limestone rock is formed using an electrolytic method to extract natural minerals from seawater. We also develop advanced numerical models to simulate ocean dynamics and structural dynamics.
In 2021 we installed our first full-scale 120-meter long reef in the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico. We have since installed several smaller systems around the world. These installations provide precious data and experience that we are rapidly incorporating into the reefs being established in 2022 and beyond. This year marks our transition from a proof-of-concept "digital reef", which provides the backbone structure and a digitally connected platform, towards our vision of a "living reef". To help achieve this vision, we are working with coral hatcheries to increase their output, and with universities to design and install sensors to monitor and guide improvements to the ecosystem.
We are looking for a Sale Manager, who will:
- Prepare and publish sales and marketing materials
- Maintaining regular contact with clients (new and existing).
- Organise personalised sales presentation in a timely manner.
- Maintain internal database of customers and prospects
- Manage contracts with clients and suppliers.
- Prepare client contracts and close sales agreements with clients.
- Support operations to ensure excellent delivery of our services to each clients.
- Provide reports and analysis on the fulfillment of sale objectives in he short, medium and long term.
- Provide proactive solutions to setback and problems.
- Generating internal reports (e.g. on competitive advantages or areas of opportunity) to drive continuous improvement for the expansion of the company.
This individual will report both to the Head of Operations and Country Managers. This is a broad role within which you will have the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference. Not only will you be helping to shape the direction and success of sales within business, but through this role, we expect you to build on and establish procedures that support the company in sales, marketing and project delivery.
This role requires a high degree of autonomy, from making instinctive sales decisions to implementing agreed tasks. You will receive continued support and training be supported by the rest of the company.
The CCell Renewables group is a relatively small team of highly dedicated and focused engineers and scientists who believe passionately in our mission and goals to restore marine environments and protect coastlines. We all work hard both within our work and in support of each other.